What's new

How to keep improving a product: Media Browser 2.3.1 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
http://www.mediabrowser.tv

For those of us who live around our MediaCenters, Mediabrowser has become a critical component in making that really come together. March 29th, the Media Browser team introduced Titan, the newest version of their product.

Outside of smoother movement, better resource management, faster response, the new organization tools also change the way that music supports, library and media info work. Some looks at some of the new profiles available:

One of the cooler new options is Intros/Outtros. These allow you to put custom entries based on the media being played.

For example, if a BD is detected with DTS as the audio stream, I can have the DTS intro (of my choice) play before the film starts.

Dolby Digital? An intro telling me it's DD, DD-EX or TrueHD, with my choice of intro trailers.

Think that isn't enough?

New MediaSort options allow those of us that use the DVR function of our Media Center, along with the WMV archiver function of Windows Home Server to auto-archive series and label, store, and brand. This makes all of this seemless as to how you look and sort TV series, TV Movies and Miniseries.

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Concur 100%! I used My Movies for a while too and while it worked, due to my Satellite Internet connection, there were times when I couldn't connect to their server. 7MC, Media Browser and your choice of Blu-ray software (I use TMT5), Peal and Coverart and I'm done. Everything works splendidly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks