I was just wondering since some people have waited as much as 1 1/2 years for the 950.... How long do you plan on keeping the outlaw 950 in your system before replacing it with another processer ??.... taking into consideration new formats, upgraditis disease, etc. My second question is, if you had hindsite about the delays on the 950, would you still be getting the 950 and if not what would you have in its place ??