What's new

How do I add Twin Peaks to my collection on DVD Profiler? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
I tried doing the title and the UPC but it's not working. How do I add this title to my collection?

~Kevin

P.S. Yes I finally bit the bullet and got the set. I'm not getting the pilot right now. Maybe if I really, really like it.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Kevin,

I believe if you are the first on the block to try to add this to DVD Profiler there's an option for you to be the provider of the information and upload it to their site for others to use. Just about everything on their database comes from others. This is both good news and bad news since there is a bit of inconsistency in that regard.

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
Kevin,

Robert is right. You can either go ahead and add now by entering UPC and manually filling in all the info or you can wait a couple of days and try again -- I'm sure someone will enter by then.

--Dmitry

Mike Franklin

Stunt Coordinator
I ran into the same problem the upc in the profiler is wrong the last digit is off by one. Just add it by title and it will be in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks