What's new

How come I can't preorder Bloodsport? (1 Viewer)

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
I was online last night trying to setup my September and October preorders. I normally order from CDNow, and of all the 10/1 releases that I want (Strange Brew, It, Cat's Eye, and Bloosport), Bloodsport was the only one not available for preorder. I went to Deepdiscountdvd, and a couple other etailers, and they didnt have it either. Went to www.dvdpricesearch.com and NONE of the 10/1 Warner movies are in there.
Has Bloodsport or all of these movies been delayed? Can anyone think of a reason why theyre not showing up at these places? TIA

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Do you need a coupon code for the free shipping, or does it automatically get applied to your order when you reach 4?

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
This is from DVD Empire's site:
- Add 4 or more DVDs, VHS, CDs, etc... to your order
- Order must be shipped within the United States (international shipments are not eligible for free shipping)
- Select Ship Complete as the Backorder Method
- Select USPS Standard Mail as the Shipping Type

Jodee

Screenwriter
It's automatic with the 4 discs.

Plus, even though it says Standard shipping, both times I have used this, they upgraded it to Priority and I received my new releases on Monday!

DVD Empire usually has the best prices and the addition of shipping was the only the only thing that would make me look elsewhere (DeepDiscountDVD). Now that I know about this free shipping deal I am going to be ordering the bulk of my catalog releases from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks