What's new

Pre-Order PHE Press Release: The Lost City (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I wanted to bump this thread because as of this writing, Amazon has slashed the price of the 4K edition to $9.99. I don't know how long this sale will last but thought it would be worth posting here in case anyone is interested.

There has been no corresponding price drop for the Blu-ray release, which is still listed at $21.99.

If Paramount included a standard Blu-ray with their 4K releases like most other studios, I would probably go ahead and buy the 4K release at that price. Because it is a 4K disc only, they are losing a potential sale on this from me.
They're price-matching Best Buy. But some of the items BBy has on sale have gone back to higher prices at AmaZon.

BBy's site is wonkier than ever some movies are under Toys ,games & movies & some are under Movies, TV, & Streaming

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71YPP67jjiL._SL1500_-1.jpg

Paramount re-issue at a hard-to-beat price

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks