What's new

How can I get a replacement DVD case? (1 Viewer)

Brian Dobbs

Ambassador
Real Name
Brian Dobbs
thanks guys for all the great responses! this thread has given me great peer support in a time of need. no one else cares about this stuff, so it's always great retreating to the HTF.

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter
I do lend my DVDs out, but only to people whose disc-handling habits I have observed over time. If I go to a friend's house and see a stack of caseless DVDs on the coffee table, being used as coasters, they will never see a DVD of mine. If I see them handle their own discs properly, gingerly, carefully, then I will loan to them.

I have a few friends I do regular swaps with... especially with TV season sets. I buy the ones I really need to have and after I've watched them, I'll do a loan swap for something they've got that I don't. I mean, who can afford to buy ALL the TV season sets they actually want?? And most local video stores don't stock them for rental.

-Scott

Brian Dobbs

Ambassador
Real Name
Brian Dobbs
*******UPDATE*************

I just got back the missing case. The people found it and mailed it back. I have closure now and can finally sleep.

TommyT

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom
Congratulations! Rest easy, my son! And for Chrissakes, don't loan any more discs out!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks