What's new

How big is your bicep? (1 Viewer)

Andy_S

Second Unit
Mine are pretty small. Maybe I should buy a heavier remote?
------------------
Check out my home-built mame cabinet here!

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
"Biceps" with an s is the singular word. It means "two heads", because the muscle has two tendons to your lower arm.
The one on the other side of your humerus (the stretcher of your arm) is called triceps because it has even three "heads".
Cees
[Edited last by Cees Alons on October 03, 2001 at 04:58 PM]

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
Well last time I measured (not that I do it often
crazy.gif
) my right one was about 18 1/2 inches. My left is somewhat smaller since I do a lot of heavy lifting with my right arm. Who needs a gym when you hang drywall for a living. :)
------------------
rock_band.gif
"See the world on the wings of rock and roll"

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Dude, I think I need to step down to millimeters :) Um, smaller than a soda can?
------------------
Bombardment Society - Member

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'm puny, too!
frown.gif

------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
18" but Ive got thighs the size of Texas and knees the size of Idaho.
Just thought you would like to know.
------------------
The trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
My mate Arnie Schwarzenegger once told me "Steefan where is your mussels?", I don't eat sea food I replied, "No no your muscles, you haf no definition Steefo, you must exercise, get in shape", fuck off Arnold I said, I get enough exercise wrestling Sandra on the sofa, and when I get really annoyed I just pick her up and throw her over the tv, and than throw the cat over the tv for good measure, so I've become fairly muscular thanks to our regular bouts. Annoyingly she hits back by picking up heavy ornaments and bashing me over the head with them when I least expect it, and than you wonder why my posts are so incoherent.
crazy.gif

SIGNATURE PHOTO OF BULGING MUSCLES REMOVED AND DESTROYED.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Okay, im puny, but its because im 15, im asian, and i hang out on the HTF... Im like 10, 11 inches...
blush.gif

But im working on it... Boy, this Fitness and Health class in school is killer... Im the smallest guy there, guys are like a foot taller than me, so are the ladies (which i might say are quite nice
tongue.gif
)...
But yeah, im persistent.. by the end of the year, ill be so buff...
biggrin.gif

------------------
The So Family Home Theater!
http://www.multimania.com/sonick182/ht/index.html
You're all entitled to your opinion, but you're all wrong!!! - Paul Dalmine

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks