What's new

House season 5 (1 Viewer)

Ed Francisco

Stunt Coordinator
Good luck, Kal! The entertainment world just lost one of its most recognizable and talented ethnic actors, but it's Washington DC's gain.

Hopefully, he uses this opportunity to research his eventual comeback film - "Harold and Kumar Go To The White House".

lukejosephchung

Screenwriter
Real Name
Luke J. Chung
I think Kal Penn deserves all the credit in the world. It's a gutsy move to leave a lucrative job that he loves to go in to public service at the personal request of the President of the U.S.A.! He'll be taking a major cut in pay in order to do community outreach to the Asian-American communities nationwide, and I wish Kal only the best at his new endeavor!:emoji_thumbsup:

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I have to admit, a few days later, I find myself in complete agreement with the Taub character, and kind of wish there were more a voice to point out: suicide is the ultimate selfish act, hope you've read Dante's Inferno lately.

htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

But, it's good to tackle a tough subject that hits on so many people's core emotions.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Just watched it - wow...even though I knew what was going to happen it sucked. Put me down in the column that says Kal is back to acting in a year.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
The one episode I forget to record and apparently it was pretty major.

Picked up in the latest episode that Cutner shot himself. Anyone have a brief rundown of what happened?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
That's part of the thing that made the episode shocking. No one knows what really happened. First, Kutner was just late to work, he had been late before, they said, but always came in.

So, after half a day, House sends some people to go roust him to see if he was sick. Thirteen and Foreman walk in on him dead on the floor. The rest of the ep was "how did we not see the signs?"

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately, anyone who didn't catch it live had it spoiled even if they weren't actively seeking out a recap. Thanks to Fox's idiotic policy with "House" episodes going up on Hulu two weeks after they air, once I fell behind I was perpetually one episode behind. First it was spoiled by a prick in an online discussion on another website on a completely unrelated subject. Had I dodged that bullet, Google News would have spoiled me. Half the newspaper articles on it had "Kutner dies" or equivilant in the headline:angry:

That being said, the last run of episodes has been fresher than the show's been since House first lost the original team. The episode with the man who says everything he thinks may be my favorite of the entire series, and the Mos Def episode, the Kutner suicide episode and the hallucination at the end of the most recent episode all shook the status quo up quite a bit.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Well, now that FOX gave it a week off, you are caught up. This coming Monday's should be quite a corker.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This was one of the funniest episodes of House I've seen in quite a while.

Is Anne Dudek preggers? Having her play House's mind was a stroke of genius.

The cinematography was really gritty and raw. It had that weird glowy background look, plus the details of people's faces were very stark and uncompromising.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I don't know about that, but it was a great episode with House trusting and not trusting "himself". Having the bachelor party in Wilson's apartment was a twist I didn't see coming. How did House get that set up so quickly? Will House tell Wilson that he sees Amber next week?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
You guys are nubes. Getting stripper poles setup can be done in less then an hour. Any good company that works with bachelors parties has the gear, it's really straight forward and not very complex.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks