What's new

House of 1000 Corpses - Crappiest Packaging ever (1 Viewer)

chris rick

Second Unit
Well the sticker peeled away a LOT of the writing and tore up my cardboard case pretty well--and then to top it all off I am really interested in seeing this film, and it turns out to be one of the biggest pieces of trash I've seen in a long time :angry:

Troy*H

Stunt Coordinator
I thought there was a uncut version coming out. Did this get scrapped? Is it coming out later on?

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I thought there was a uncut version coming out.
They never annouced one. I believe part of the reasoning was that Rob Zombie hasn't edited together the unrated cut yet.

It will probably get released as a tie-in with the sequel.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Zombie has said that he wants to revisit this after house 2 comes out. I'd guess the uncut version is in a workprint stage, with out final music or sound mixing (and all the other stuff that has to be done.) This is the reason that their isn't extensive deleted swcenes on this disc.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, so I'm waiting for the inevitable double-dip by Lion's Gate. Who needs an R-rated version of this, when it's only merit is being completely over the top? :confused:

Paul D G

Screenwriter
So, I picked this up from WalMart today. Does anyone know the meaning of the "(SENR)" after the title on the label sticker on the top of the case?

-paul

Paul D G

Screenwriter
No, it's definately labeled as Rated R, and I don't see Special Edition anywhere else on the label. Normally you'd see LBX, THX, WIDESCREEN or something in this area. But this; I have no idea.

-paul

MattHR

Screenwriter
So, I picked this up from WalMart today. Does anyone know the meaning of the "(SENR)" after the title on the label sticker on the top of the case?
It's the abbreviation for SENSORMATIC, the type of magnetic security tag inside the dvd case. The other form of security tag is an RF label from CHECKPOINT. Retailers can usually order their product "source-tagged" from the studios with security tags already inside, as opposed to having to apply them themselves.

chris rick

Second Unit
How can they be giving this guy any money to make House 2 when this film is so dead in the water it ain't even funny :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks