What's new

House M. D. - Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I thought it was a good episode. I enjoy it when they break format and try something different. But Cuddy's boyfriend really needs to start taking the bus, if you know what I mean.

Regards,

Joe

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Mikah Cerucco

Even allowing for fairness, I don't see a hospital administrator yelling "Yes!" in the middle of the hospital lobby. Even going back to the office and doing it is unlikely, but conceivable. But in a hospital lobby? I guess it's possible, but given the one's I've met, I can't see it. It's no biggie, though.
Not only that, the guy she'd been negotiating with the whole episode was still in the lobby when she screamed.

JimKr

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think this show, in general, is really trying to immerse us in medical reality. After all, they search patients homes for clues about their illnesses. Enjoyed the bit where the Insurance company bigshot was portrayed to be a greedy jerk.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
What is the show trying to immerse us in? The point is Cuddy's actions at the end of the episode (the yelling in the lobby) didn't ring true either generically for someone in her position, or specifically for her (based on everything we've seen up to now).

JimKr

Stunt Coordinator
Originally Posted by Mikah Cerucco

What is the show trying to immerse us in?
Nothing in particular. I do find House's shenanigans humorous though, so for me its entertaining.

PatH

Second Unit
Let's have Lucas figure out that Chase killed James Earl Jones and turn his evidence over to Detective Tritter. Lots of people here don't like either one, but it might make for some interesting episodes.

PatH

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Is it possible that 13 is actually getting better looking as time goes on?

House and Wilson are just hysterical. Loved the giant poster, too. "Fear not."

Later,

Joe

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
I wonder who comes up with these things to use in the House/Wilson games? "Be not afraid"?? Wood nymphs?? That stuff was hilarious.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
"Be not afraid, for this is exact change" was my favourite line of the night.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
13 slayed me with her delivery of "Be not afraid." to Wilson after he extracted the non-disclosure promise from House.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Joseph DeMartino

Is it possible that 13 is actually getting better looking as time goes on?

Yes. At the end when she donned her cap I thought she looked especially nice.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
DVRs only hold so much, so House got bypassed last fall.

Starting to catch up on some older episodes now. Scanned through past posts, but can anybody give me a brief synopsis of what happened with Cameron? She and Chase are now divorced, she's gone? Or their typical way of putting somebody in limbo for months and have them return.

Jeff

Supporting Actor
I don't find her the least but attractive. Too skinny and I don't like her overly limp/flat hair. Hey just my opinion. Jennifer Morrison is much cuter...Well before she hollywoodized herself with the new hairdo.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Very good episode. For about one second, around the end of the 3rd act, I was afraid that House would realize that the dying guy had been misdiagnosed to begin with and end up saving him, but luckily they didn't go down that road. here. Despite the seeming implications of the lines "put out the big light" and "my aim is true", Costello says the song is not about shooting someone.)

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks