What's new

Homicide Season 7, well it include the movie? (1 Viewer)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Has anyone heard if the final season of Homicide well include the TV movie? The DVD of it is getting hard to find.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
I doubt it will be on there. I thought I read a good explanation why at one point, but I can't remember anymore.

As for it being hard to find, I'm not sure why. DVDPriceSearch shows it at 8 different locations priced anywhere between $10 to $15. I think I got mine from Columbia House last year.

Now I just have to get caught up on the show. I just ordered seasons 4 & 5 today, but I've still not found the time to watch season 3 yet.

By the way, here's a decent site dealing with Homicide DVD releases. They don't have any info yet on season 7, but I'm sure they'll post it when they know more. Homicide Video FAQ

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
To save starting a new thread I'll ask this Homicide: The Movie question in here. Can you still get the 2000 TV movie Homicide: The Movie on DVD, or is it only available with the Mega boxset? I can't find any listings on eBay. I've tried searching for it on the UK and US eBay sites but can't find any listings.

Mary_P

Second Unit
As far as I know, it's been out of print for awhile. I think the only way it's available now is the megaset, and I think that may be getting hard to find as well. The megaset also includes the "Law & Order" crossover episodes that the season sets did not.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
As of the present day, who owns the rights to Homicide: The Movie? Does anyone own the UK rights to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks