What's new

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
has anybody timed it? he talks about Homes Alone 2 like it's him here and there like Santa Claus. lol

i think it's panic from his fans. we can tell those we know there is maybe enough blu rays left to load in a second hole beside the Atari 2600 ET games. lots!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I wouldn't add a penny to his royalties by purchasing a film that has him in it.

Sure. But this is a 29 year old film, which has already been available on various home video formats for (probably) 28 years. With physical media sales declining by double digits last year, how many additional copies of Home Alone 2 do you actually think Disney could sell if Trump was edited out of it that they won't sell now? It seems to me that the vast majority of people who want to own Home Alone 2 probably have it already in one of its releases over the years. If Disney releases the film again in 4K, that might sell to those people who are 4K equipped, but that is a small percentage of the people buying discs. I don't think Disney stands to make very much from reissuing it without him there.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
MOD: politics and attacks removed

Disney+'s editing habits are bizarre. If they could leave "We Are Siamese" intact on "Lady and the Tramp" with a content warning in front of it, they should have left Daryl Hannah's butt intact on "Splash," plain and simple.

Agreed one million percent. And this warning label business is also why the excuses for the absence of Song of the South do not wash. That's why I daren't put something like this past them; they might just take me up on it.

Meanwhile, I try and help them find outtakes from Pete's Dragon and The Golden Girls, and what thanks do I get? Plenty, but not any of it from Disney proper. I miss the Disney that put energy into putting stuff back that had been taken away. What would be the difference here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks