What's new

holy ****! (crazy car mod) (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Link seems to be down, but while on the subject check out this crash that happened near my house. :)

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...1&page=1&pp=25

edit- link's back up! Saw that before, seems like a waste to me.. make a supercar's body look like another supercar? I guess if you can why not but I could see much better use with the time & money.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Yeah, I was going to say the same thing....what was the point in doing that?
It's like saying "I'm going to take this Firebird and turn it into a Camero!!" ...whatever.

At least make it look like Racer-X's car or something.:)

Patrick_L

Second Unit
took a perfectly good car and ruined it.

and scott...why are you grinning about the crash? exciting things don't happen often in your town?

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Wow, there is a stuck throttle body recall on the WRX. Surprised I haven't heard about it much like those Audis and there bad PR with their sudden acceleration.

Jay

Patrick_L

Second Unit
forgot to mention that someone had already screwed up before they brought that into the shop. that's one UGLY wing on the back of it. certainly that didn't happen to be stock one year? truly bad taste.

Jason GT

Second Unit
I really don't understand the mod either, as the NSX is a fine automobile. Though it is a waste IMO, credit is due - the fibreglass bodywork done in that shop and on that job is incredible.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
one perfectly fine car + a bunch of crap loaded on top = wtf?

but i'll agree the craftmanship looks pretty solid.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
They did a spectacular job, but it's too bad they chose an NSX instead of a 1968 Volkswagen Beetle.

Andrew W

Supporting Actor

Bose is stock on the NSX. It's got amps and speakers packaged together in the doors and just does line level from the Bose Head unit.

Most NSX owners don't bother to switch it out because the sizes/fit is weird and you didn't buy the thing to listen to the radio anyway.

Patrick_L

Second Unit

most NSX owners don't customize the crap out of their cars either. so, for this example, your reasoning most likely is incorrect, which is why i asked the question.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Wonder if that would sound something akin to the sound of a sewing machine coming out of a riding mower. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks