What's new

Hold on to your hats fellas, BEYONCE KNOWLES in August's issue of MAXIM! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Damn! I went to my local bookstore to look for the new issue, but they won't have it until next week! :frowning:
You know what, I really don't care for that hair she has in the new 'Austin Powers' movie, it's really unbecoming of her.
Now that second pic is fine as wine!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Johnny, stranger things have happend my man. ;)

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Guys, you know better than to start a thread about a beauty and NOT provide a pic, C'mon now. Sheesch.
With guidance like this Ron-P should be an admin! ;) How dare any red-blooded HTF member even mention a beautiful woman AND not include a picture or link! Sure, Google Images is only a click away, but don't we all have the expectation of seeing what someone is talking about in the thread itself??? :crazy:

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Actually I'm not kidding, but everyone's preferences are different right? I think her figure is gorgeous, but if I just saw her face, I wouldn't really think twice about her. But I would say the whole package is nice.

Chris

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
She looks like she's made of plastic.

But then again, she's in Destiny's Child so that's probably not too far from the truth.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I am not a big fan of Beyonce but she does look good, I can't deny that. I actually prefer the short haired girl in the group though.

Adil M

Supporting Actor
Beyonce's is umm.. nice. Many better looking women for me to spend my visual time with. Of course some of my friends are saying I'm gay now.:angry:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Mitty,
every woman looks like Beyonce where you live!?
Where is that exactly!? I want to move their! :)
To all you Beyonce naysayers, wait until you see that MAXIM spread, I think it may change your mind.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
Just come to Montreal, John. You'll see a lot of women that look better than Beyonce Knowles. She's beautiful, but I'm not really impressed.

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Beyonce is a fine! However, I respect others opinion of beauty. Even those who like women that have no hips like men with back side as flat as ironing boards. Mandy Moore comes to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks