What's new

Hitman 2 Help?? (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I need help with the 4th level. Im in the 1st floor disguised as a soldier and am getting discovered and killed when i try to open the doors where something is hidden.

Should I buy the guidebook?

Thanks

James T

Screenwriter
Check your map. Find the security room. I think it's at the top right corner. If I remember correctly, there are three guards, one at the door, another at the computer station straight ahead and one by the computer station directly to your right. I chose to shoot them in the head with my silencer. If you don't like blood, the room directly next to the security room has the power or something related to the security because if you shoot that, the security cameras will be disabled as well.

When you have the disguise on, do you have the proper gun equiped? Also you may try to avoid the guards up close, just stay a good distance away from them so they don't get suspicious.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Thanks guys. Ill try shooting them quitetly. I am equipped with the AK so Im Ok with the gun aspect. I did get into a shooting match with more guards on the way so Ill be quiet from now on. ;)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I almost opened a new thread but decided to revise this one.

Im at the "Motorcade Interception" level. I got the sniper rifle but cant seem to hit the target in the limo as he drives through the east gate. Where am I supposed to stand? Im loving this game but ive had trouble with a few levels.

Thanks again. :)

PS Im at work and cant log onto gamefaqs.com. Its firewalled. And I dont have a computer at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks