What's new

Hey UPN!!! Will you just air the final 4 Jake 2.0 episodes.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
With the bomb that was the show "Game Over". Is is so much to ask UPN to just air the final 4 filmed episodes of Jake 2.0? They are going to be airing in England in May, so why not here. The show did better than Game over and the Mullets and they were already filmed. So for once do the fans a favor and air them.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
What's up with UPN? They decide to pull the Mullets & move Game Over. So instead of running the Jake episodes they run back to back Enterprise episodes. Here is the info from www.thefutoncritic.com

Monday, March 22, 2004 - 8:09 AM
UPN's 'Game Over' to Fridays, 'Mullets' Gets Hook
By Brian Ford Sullivan

CHICAGO (thefutoncritic.com) -- After two weeks of disastrous results, UPN has once again reconfigured its Wednesday lineup.

Beginning this week, the network's midseason comedy "Game Over" will move to Friday nights as part of a new comedy block on the night. New episodes and repeats of the series will fill the 8:00/7:00c hour, followed by repeats of "One on One" and "Rock Me Baby" at 9:00/8:00c and 9:30/8:30c respectively.

As for Wednesdays, UPN will fill the night with back-to-back repeats of "Star Trek: Enterprise" for the foreseeable future. "The Mullets" will once again return to hiatus, with five episodes still on the shelf.

This past Wednesday, "Game Over" and "The Mullets" averaged a combined 1.1 rating and 2 share in households and a 0.6 rating among adults 18-49 according to preliminary fast national Nielsen data. Those scores mark the worst first-run performance in the network's Wednesday, 8:00/7:00c slot this season with only a New Year's Eve repeat of "Star Trek: Enterprise" (1.1/2) performing worse overall.

James T

Screenwriter
I liked the show, and I would love to see the episodes. Were the ratings that bad to cancel the show mid-season?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just bumping this thread now that the summer season is upon us. I know they aired the last 4 episodes in England. So here's hoping UPN will grace us with them sometime in the summer doldrums.

Cindy V

Agent
I really liked the Lee Majors episode. I thought the series was cute.

I agree about John Doe. I LOVED that show. Great everything: writing, acting, direction. I want a 2 hour movie to clear things up. Twins?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks