What's new

Help with first time calibration of JVC AV-48WP30 with Avia DVD (1 Viewer)

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Hello all, I just got my AV-48WP30 last week and I am trying to calibrate it with the AVIA disc. Everything was going fine until i had to tweak the HUE (Tint) I can not get the squares to stop flashing and turn completely blue, even if I put it all the way down or up, I just can't calibrate that one part, can anyone please help me? Also if you could post your settings for this TV to compare with mine it would be great. I was tweaking with Theater Mode and Natural Cinema off.
Thanks Jose

Greg Kolinski

Second Unit
My 56WP30 is like that,its just the way they are.You could possibly get into the service menu and do some tweaking,but without all the proper equipment it really a WHOLE bunch of guess work.One thing I noticed on mine is that some of the service menu settings were NOT set to the specs in the service manual.I fixed these and picture was much better.I got mine as close as possible ,and then "eyeballed"it to where I liked the picture the most.Color ,tint etc,is all so subjective,I have seen posts where after a professional calibration the owner was not happy.Sometimes the way a picture is "supposed "to look is not always the way everyone like it:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks