What's new

Help required for a 7.1 HTIB (1 Viewer)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Unless you want to get the F12 and another ML, then let the ML be MBM. Then the F12 could have 40/50hz and under, the ML could have 40/50hz to the crossover of the rest...by using one of these... http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-SUPER-X-CX2310-Crossover-Standard/dp/B0002E58BK/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1357250915&sr=1-1&keywords=behringer+crossover Essentially your AVR sub output would go to that...then it gets set somewhere along 40-50 and sends the appropriate subs what they are good at.

gri1981

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gururaj
OK, so finally i ordered a BIC F12...should come in sooon... unfortunately for the ML sub..the seller at Amazon is of no help and they are giving all sorts of lame execuses... probably would open up the SUB and send the plate to the ML guys...

sony

Auditioning
Real Name
andre
Hi guys I need abit of help I have a Lg DVD home theater system. It ia about six mths old. My problem is It is not accepting the dvds. every time I try to put in one it reads open and wouldn't accept the dvd. Can someone help me please :confused:

gri1981

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gururaj
schan1269 said:
The 505 under $200 isn't bad, but I still give the nod to the BIC F12. By "matching"... Your front three need to be the same manufacturer/line. The rears..."can" be different. But there is never a reason(other than building a speaker set over time) to not match the rears with the fronts. Good excuse would be you buy BIC DV62/62CLRS and stumble across a "too good to pass up" deal on three GoldenEar and use those three while "making due" with the pair of DV62 backing them up on surround...while you sell the 62CLRS.
Thank you so much for redirecting me to this Subwoofer!! this thing literally shakes my entire house!! its an awesome piece of equipment!!

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Guruaj, you have come a long way since your first post! What you have now is much better than any htib or anything Bose would have sold you. Congradulations on having a really nice home theater setup. Sam in particular has really helped you a lot along the way. You should give him a really big hug! Read through the receivers manual again in 3-4 months. Things will seem much clearer then than they do now and you be able to take advantage of more of what it has to offer. Until then....Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks