What's new

Help Mits WS-65411 VS Toshiba 65hdx82 (1 Viewer)

Which one is the better buy? I have read about the problems with the toshiba but how does it compare quality wise to the mits? Please Post your comments. Thanks, John

JackS

Supporting Actor
John- Sorry not much help here. I have no experience with either but, my choice may come down to a feature or even the physical presence that each of these RP's would present in my living-room. After all, there are many happy owners of both and no doubt a few unhappy also. My final choice might hinge on the unit that fit my ideal as a piece of furniture since accurate evaluations by owners of either set, happy or unhappy would only be unreliable (To my mind )opinions. Unless you can get opinions of owners who have owned both sets (which is unlikely), go for the exclusive feature that one set may have and that you know you will use, or go for the furniture appeal.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Post your queries about RPTVs in the appropriate section, John. That way, you'll get swifter responses while helping maintain the site's orderliness. Good luck!

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Both are nice sets.

the Toshiba will be a little softer due to 540p upconversion however you probably wont be able to tell unless you are looking at a test pattern.

Both sets need the glare screen removed.

Regards

gregg

Paul Bryan

Agent
Take a look at the Mits 65413 (2004 model) it has some major improvements over the 65411. New line doubler, independent color control, & DVI to name a few.

In fact, many stores don't have the 65411 to sell any more anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks