What's new

HELP. Media Storage! (1 Viewer)

Patrick Larkin

Screenwriter
My quest for media storage continues. I can't find anyone that sells exactly what I need.
First, I need CD storage. I have probably about 400 CDs and need space for the future. I'm looking for something that holds at least 500 CDs.
I'd like DVD storage in the same unit which means I'd like adjustable shelves if at all possible.
I'm open to any material but would prefer a dark wood. I would also take something that would close up.
Has anyone gotten anything or seen any websites that sell great racking? I actually noticed some nice stuff at Spiegel.com but nothing that scream you MUST buy me!
Any help appreciated.

Keith M.

Second Unit
I had the same dilema and ended up having BillyBags custom make a PRO-3000 media rack for me. They are very well built hold both CDs and DVDs (3000total). They are also available with numerous types of finish. It was on the expensive side, but I will never again have the need to purchase another storage solution...
check out there website:
Link Removed

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
You might want to take a look at the media rack (Elite Series rack) that Ron Epstein reviewed - you can get the link on the front page of HTF. It looked pretty nice and seemed to meet many of your qualifications. You'd have to buy a few of them, however to hold your entire collection.
Ron had very good things to say about it and it looked very nice and well-built.
Good luck!
------------------
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks