What's new

Help I have GAS :) (1 Viewer)

Robert Ma

Second Unit
Gear
Acquisition
Syndrome
I just ordered my SVS and now I want to upgrade my Paradigm Monitor and center to Studio's. At this rate I will be divorced in 6 months.
Help :crazy:
Bob

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
My lawyer will call you in the morning. I got to keep my gear, one cat, and an empty cd case.
On second thought, you'd better just hang up on him.
:thumbsdown:

Marv

Stunt Coordinator
Do you have a "Prenuptial Agreement"?
Kidding of course, get your wife involved/interested in it so you can get twice as much stuff.
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

Robert Ma

Second Unit
I got to keep my gear, one cat, and an empty cd case.
At least with the cat I bet you see more Puss* than when you were married.

Marv,

I try to get my wife into it. In fact she enjoys the DirecTivo I got a couple months back more than me. But when it comes to expensive, I'm in trouble.

What I need to do is find her a hobby. She doesn't have one so its hard for me to justify spending cash on my many hobbies when she doesn't do that. The most expensive thing she does is spend $100 on make-up every 4 months.

Bob

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Actually, guys, I'm getting hitched by the Justass o'da Piece on Monday....Wish me luck.

I'm justifying my new (old) LD player by buying Disney for the kid.

The basement is mine, no I don't have to sleep there, she has no say on what goes into the system. I buy it, she gets pissed, she gets over it. End of discussion.

Every 4-6 months she gets flowers and we pick out a piece of Jewelry for her, so she's happy.

- C

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Robert Ma,
Unfortunately, the only cure for Gear Acquisition Syndrome is an empty bank account! ;)

Robert Ma

Second Unit
Bank account is already near empty.....but I have a $0 balance on about $20,000 worth of credit.

This could get real ugly, must find Scissors fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks