What's new

Hellraser: Limited Edition Tin (1 Viewer)

JackJD

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know what number this edition was limited to?

All my other tins and Limited Ed.s show the edition limit (e.g. 00001/20,000) The two Hellraiser tins I own just have one number (the first # of course), and I can't find the limit number (second # after the / )anywhere on the packaging. Any help is appreciated... -JD

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
It was a limited edition of 30,000... I don't know if like past limited editions, Canada got a seperate ammount of not. Great set though, I wish they would do a special edition of 3 and 4. 4 had alot of stuff cut out, and the whole tone of the movie changed, after it was finished.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Mike

JackJD

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the quick answer, Mike! I'm with ya on the 3&4 issue as well... Oh, well... maybe someday. Cheers -JD

Brad_W

Screenwriter
One of the top 10 greatest tins in my book. Have you guys listened to the commentaries yet? Completely awesome... and funny.

JackJD

Stunt Coordinator
Brad,

I have had these tins since the day they were released; but I must admit that I've yet to even watch the second film let alone listen to the commentary tracks... I'm a little behind on my viewing(a very large understatement)... But I will put that near the top of my "soon to watch" list. Thanks for the recommendation! Cheers -JD

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
Nope, not related to the great director James Cameron, as far as I know anyway. I wish, maybe I could pester him into doing audio commentaries. :)
As for the Hellraiser tin, it's great. Love the commentaries on both, though I wish the old ones off the original laserdiscs would have been included as well. Now I gotta keep my LD sets as well, just to have all the commentaries.
MTFBWY and HH!!
Mike

Brad_W

Screenwriter
I was extremely disappointed with the original releases of Hellraiser 1 and 2. The second this tin came out I was exstatic (sp?) and bought it immediately.

Jack,

Listening to the commentaries you'll learn a lot about Clive Barker (plus the documentaries) and his movies. One thing though, in the documentary or the commentary (I forget which) he states that he's done with directing. However, he is now working on a movie for Nickelodian (to be released in the theaters and then turned into a TV show) and another movie based on one of his novels.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Reading that, I wonder what happened to that movie/show he was working on. Maybe it's been done and will still come out. Oh well, I love Clive Barker and am interested in anything he does. I hope whatever TV show he was talking about comes to DVD because I rarely watch television and will end up missing that when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks