What's new

Healing Music in Light of Tuesday's Tragedy (1 Viewer)

Zack Scott

Stunt Coordinator
On tuesday Night, Jim Ladd, a disc jockey in L.A. on 95.5 KLOS asked for requests for songs that would help L.A. heal and come to terms with this tragedy. This request came at 10:00 P.M. by Eleven, he had three pages of requests, including my own.
I was just wondering what songs you would reccomend or even listen to, to help you come to terms with this tragedy.
My songs would be The Show Must Go On by Queen & Love Lives Here by The FAces.
ALso in a somewhat related topic, I was flipping through the channels and ran into A showing of Grease 2. Utterly horrible movie but there was one song that made me smile..."Let's Do it For Our Country" about a teenage boy trying to seduce a girl in a fallout shelter. I know the scene isn't appropriate but the song is. (Today I downloaded it) It's a very patriotic piece and loving to this country. Check it out if you can. (my God, I'm reccomending a song from Grease 2!!!)

Coressel

Supporting Actor
"Fratres" by Arvo Part in all its various arrangements is the perfect accompaniment to this week's events.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks