What's new

HDMI Source input issue (1 Viewer)

switchy

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike
Hi there people.My name is Mike and this is my first post here. I have a Marantz 8802a and 3 off my HDMI inputs on the back of it don't work properly. The DVD input just displays a blue screen saying no input when a device is plugged in and when i try to play it the screen does not change.The Bluray input gets sound and video but does not show the Marantz logo when no input is turned on. The Game input is the same as Bluray input.All the rest work fine and i have checked setup and connections and all seems correctly done.
DVD HDMI input -blue screen only don't change even when playing a movie and displays nothing at any time.
BLU-RAY HDMI input- no marantz logo but plays movie and shows panasonic ub900 menu
GAME HDMI input is the same as Bluray input.
I was thinks capacitors problem as i am getting picture and sound through Game and Bluray source but no marantz logo's when there's nothing plugged in to them. My setup is projector to marantz main video output. All the rest are sources (bluray players etc) to marantz inputs as per usual. Any help would be great. Thanks and hope i have explained it properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks