What's new

HBO-Run (don't walk) & GRAB Politically Incorrect-Petition here (1 Viewer)

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
Just read the depressing news that Kimmel will be taking over the PI spot on ABC. I wanted to start a thread to show HBO(or whomever) that PI would have a good following so SOMEONE will come to their senses and grab the show for their network. First vote for PI to continue elsewhere.........:). Let's keep 'em coming!

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I'm all for that. I think it would fit the show much better to be on HBO.

Maybe you should start a petition at petitionsonline.com?

/Mike

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
try to petition for a longer show, or one without commercials. 1/2 hour with commericals really made the show choppy and didn't allow enough in-depth conversation to develop...

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
1/2 hour with commericals really made the show choppy and didn't allow enough in-depth conversation to develop...
This is why I don't think the show is working in its current state. This show needs to be on cable (wasn't it originally on The Comedy Channel?) without commercials. Or if it does have commercials, make it an hour show.

-Dean-

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I think being on HBO, and particularly if it went live, this show could thrive. Where is a solid petition? Is there HBO contact information for HBO? Does ABC Own the rights to PI? Not that they couldn't just call it something else...

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
On HBO it would probably thrive better. There wouldn't be the problems of potential advertiser boycotts like there was after 9/11.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks