What's new

Have you read Steve Christou's profile? (1 Viewer)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Huh? I just clicked it again and now I see the profile for Hubert. I think you did something weird with the URL.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
British Secret Service!? Wow!! Guess I should have included Steve in my Tough Guy/Gal Tourney over in Polls...
Steve Christou vs. James Bond
Steve Christou: "007, meet the evil hand!"
James Bond: "Noooo!! Not the evil hand!!"
Crunch! Snap! Rip!
James Bond: "Aaagggghhhhh!!!!!!"
Ms. Moneypenny: "Don't get in a tizzy, James! Here's your martini......James? Oh, Mr. Christou! I see you've killed James. Well, he did nothing but tease me anyway! By the way, did I mention that I simply adore tall, hairy men?"

NathanP

Supporting Actor
Wow,

He used to be in the SAS, those are tough guys..

Ever played Rainbow 6?

That's what being in the SAS is like..

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
:laugh: Shhheeet! I can't believe you guys are peeking at my freakin' profile, that's top secret innit?
Well now that I've been outed... I'm really Agent-666 AKA Shteve Chrishtou of the British Shecret Shervishe (why am I talking like Sean Connery?), and currently on a mission to eliminate Evil Hand, last seen fondling a mystery German girl, and posting nonsense on some forum thingy.
P.S. Mystery German girl was in a laughing mood tonite, why? I wasn't even funny, she was laughing on and off for nearly 4 hours, Evil Hand had nothing to do with it I swear, its a mystery, must be a German thing,.
POSTED BY SSHHHHHH!!

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Steve, I also noticed in your profile that you are a hairy guy. You can't be hairier than me. Here is a picture of me as I was leaving work one hot summer day:
Link Removed

Brad_W

Screenwriter
good god!

Oh wait, I thought that was a picture of my mother. I was freaked because I wondered how it got on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks