What's new

Has anyone bought from astoreforyou.com? (1 Viewer)

Ken.L

Stunt Coordinator
I was shopping for Wharfedale 8.1's and they had them for $120, the absolute lowest price on the net by a wide margin. But seems like they do not accept credit card payment, only Western Union wire transfer. This seems very suspicious to me, as all legit stores on the net accept credit cards. When I tried to ask them about it, there's no phone number, only email, which no one has responded to.
Anyone done any business with astoreforyou.com please share your experiences. I'm not going to wire them my hard earned money until I'm convinced of their legitemacy.
Thanks in advance.
Ken

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
1) It seems kind of fishy to me.

2) If they only accept Western Union, that should tell you something. I'm not knocking Western Union, but I'm sure stopping payment or having the option of using your credit card company to dispute a purchase isn't an option. :frowning:

3) Have you even checked the shipping rates? I've seen plenty of stores that featured the lowest price for an item I was interested in. However, once I looked at the big picture, the "higher than usual" shipping rates usually makes those cheaper companies not so cheap anymore.

4) There seems to be too many "red flags" with this one company. Check out some of the other vendors on your list that are a bit more flexible and offer good prices, too. :)

will.eva

Auditioning
actually posted a thread on a different forum only one month ago...

"has anyone had any dealings with ASTOREFORYOU.com? they are based in miami - wanted to buy some products from them online but cant make email contact - no reply... after several enquiries

found an address for them on the site
Astoreforyou.com Inc.
10600 SW 112th Street
MIAMI, FL 33176

however does not register in any internet MIAMI directory. also noted that they only accept western union bank transfers as online payment.

anyone heard of / used / had problems with them before? "

as O/P says - they have the cheapest prices with free p&p ; sounds too good to be true. also noted their domain name has expired.

anyone in these forums miami based (or has miami friends) that could check out the above address?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks