What's new

Halo finally drops-permanently! (1 Viewer)

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
For those of you not posessing the yummy goodness that is Master Chief wasting Covenant scum, now is your chance. Bungie has got it down to 29.99 from now on, and it's even cheaper on Black Friday. For this whole week, Target is running it at 25.88, but on BF, they have it for 17.99 (or maybe that was Best Buy?- check out the BF thread in the Bargain forum to be sure). Circuit City, Wal Mart, and a few others are running a similar ad and price on Friday, so check it out!!;)

Matt

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
I saw that mentioned in a magazine. Combine that with the latest Platinum Series titles (Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, MechAssault to name a few) and you have some great cheap games for the system. For non-Xbox owners you can pick up one of the holiday bundles (one of which includes KOTOR and Clone Wars if I recall) and you can get into the system with some great games for pretty cheap.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
The Wal-Mart Exclusive Bundle looks mighty tasty: Xbox + Splinter Cell + MechAssault = $179.99.

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
I think Best Buy has a bundle for this weekend that has not only the Clone Wars/Tetris disc included, but a Halo 2 playable demo. Like Jay said, there are some great games and a cheap entry point opportunities out there for new XBOXers ;)

Matt

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
The Wal-Mart Exclusive Bundle looks mighty tasty: Xbox + Splinter Cell + MechAssault = $179.99.
Wow. That is cheap. Considering those games are now US$20 that makes the Xbox $140.

I wonder if Halo will become a Platinum Series title as Halo 2's release approaches.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I saw that promo in store this morning and checked it thoroughly, its not a playable demo of Halo 2, its just videos from E3. I would have found a way to purchase another Xbox if it had been playable!

I was pissed cause yeah, the ad said it was playable.

Sam

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
Yeah, I bet they are catching pure hell for THAT one!! LOL! Luckily, I have the E3 footage on DVD from the Official XBOX magazine disc from a few months back.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks