What's new

Halo 2 preorder now available at EB & HushGames (1 Viewer)

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
I just searching around and found out that Halo 2 is available for preorder at Ebgames.com and Hushgames.com. Both sites list completey different release date.

Ebgames.com release date 10/15/2004 :eek:
Halo 2 at EB - $49.99

Hushgames.com release date 10/08/2003
Halo 2 at HushGames - $47.95

Just wanted to see if anyone is considering preordering this early. I also noticed that both sites are showing different cover art for the cover. Wonder which one is going to be the final cover?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Neither.

Both are placeholder artwork for placeholder preorders. Neither date is a real date. The EB picture even states "for illustration only".

"The ship date is subject to change and has not been confirmed by the manufacturer."

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
I think it's way to early to even consider preordering this one. Since only a few actual screenshots have been posted so far, I'm guessing we're a long ways away from seeing this one. I like to preorder but I think preordering a game that won't be released in the current calendar year is a bit much(imagine all those people who preordered Duke Nukem Forever when they first showed screens for it!).
I'm definately looking forward to this game but no way I'm preordering this early as I won't even know where I'll be living when it's finally released.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks