What's new

Guys- do you like women to wear toe rings and anklets? (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I like lots of rings on the fingers but not those cheap, tacky ones you find in the gumball machines. I don't go for toe or ankle decorations.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
A lot of women, however, have bad looking feet and shouldn't wear toe-rings.

Or sandals for that matter. I guess some women simply don't think about it.

Or they do think about it, and figure that it's more important to them to be able to wear what they're comfortable in, than to care about what you think about their feet...

As for toe-rings or anklets, I think they're kinda pretty, but it all depends on who's wearing them.

/Mike

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
No, i dont like lots of rings on the fingers, or loooong finger nails.
But i do like toe rings, anklets, and waistlets(sp?)
I hate tongue rings, but like nose studs :D

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Toe rings can be cute on a well manicured foot.

I've always found anklets to be very sexy; a woman making an effort to draw attention to her legs can only be a good thing. One tip for any ladies reading this - if you wear hose, take of the anklet.

To answer Rain's question, I find a belly button ring on a woman to be sexy but only on women with "vertical" belly buttons. A ring in a round button just doesn't look right. I don't mind a belly button ring and a sensible number of ear piercings but eyebrow/tongue/lips(either)/nose and others are usually a turn-off for me.

Julie K

Screenwriter
I wear several large earrings in each ear, wear 2-3 rings on my fingers, bracelets, necklaces, wear sandals and don't give a damn what anyone else thinks of the jewelry or what they think of my feet.

(Personally, I'm damn proud of my feet. I can cross my little toe over the next toe as well as pick up various objects with them. You can't ask for better feet.)

Jon_B

Screenwriter
I get a little confused when I see a woman with a lot of rings on her fingers. Is there any meaning or hidden significance to it? What does it all mean?

Jon

David Susilo

Screenwriter
3 components - 1 ring

so... is it like:

Seleco Projector

Faroudja line quadrupler

Tag McLaren pre-pro

and then I gotta buy Cracker Jack to get my wife a ring?

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Julie K sez......

(Personally, I'm damn proud of my feet. I can cross my little toe over the next toe as well as pick up various objects with them. You can't ask for better feet.)

I'm sure they're very cute. My wife can painfully pinch me with her toes. It's funny actually.

Lacey

Auditioning
Real Name
Lacey Douglas
The common theme here is men don’t like TOO much, but enough to compliment a woman’s body. It seems easily overdone.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I prefer a natural look on a woman. Very little makeup, no tattoos, not that much jewelry. Lots of rings don't do it for me. an ankle bracelet and a bracelet are ok.

joyjoy22

Auditioning
Real Name
Joyce
I do wear an anklet, been using one since college and I don't see anything wrong about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks