What's new

Guys- do you like women to wear toe rings and anklets? (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
The leg warmer thing made me think of this. It seems to have been popular for a couple years now. Ladies, do you like to wear them?

Also do you like women to wear a lot of rings on their fingers?

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Also do you like women to wear a lot of rings on their fingers?
If it's a woman I have an interest in dating, I don't care how many rings she wears, as long as she isn't wearing an engagement ring or a wedding ring.

I sort of like the toe-rings and anklets.

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
My wife wears a lot of rings on her fingers..
It's the only way I get to upgrade equipment.
3 new components for me = 1 ring for her.;)
I like the anklet bracelets as well as the toe rings..
Not on me though..Of course.

RobR

Second Unit
I like anklets, but don't care for toe-rings. My wife wears both though. She doesn't wear a lot of rings on her fingers, just the most important one :)
I suppose whether or not a lot of rings and earrings looks good on a woman depends on her personality. A lot of women, however, have bad looking feet and shouldn't wear toe-rings.

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
I prefer as little jewelry as possible on a woman. Earrings are OK if they are small studs. Anything that dangles bothers me. Rings are ok, but if she has one on every other finger or if they're big and gaudy, she's not my kind of girl. Bracelets, anklets, I suppose these are allright but again they should be small and unobtrusive. Toe rings? I'll pass.
Any rings in odd body parts and I have zero interest. Nose rings, eyebrows, lips, tongue, etc. Yuck. Belly button rings don't really bother me, though if I had my choice I'd say "nay" on that, too.
I guess I like a "natural" woman. My wife wears very little to no jewelry. She wears zero makeup, and I prefer it that way. I suppose that's why I married her. Occasionally, she does paint her fingernails and toenails. I like that. :D

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
If their feet are cute, I don't mind the anklets and toe-rings. Don't really pay that much attention though - I'm usually checking out something else... :D

Dave_P

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not into toe rings. They don't do it for me. I do like anklets. I like belly button rings and tongue rings as well. However, a woman with a tongue ring is a little suspect to me. Reference Chris Rock for that one.

I also don't like a woman with too many rings on her fingers. It has always seemed to me that the more rings a woman wore on her fingers, the more promiscuous she was in her personal life. I could be completely wrong in this, but it seems true more often than not.

I'm also with Ryan on the dangling earings thing. If they are more than 3/4" long, than they are too gaudy for me. I do like a nice belly chain though on a sexy stomach. Yeah baby! That's where it's at.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Maybe I'm going off topic a bit, but I'd be interested to know what you guys think of girls with their belly buttons pierced.

Personally, I think it looks real cute on girls, but not really for guys.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
No belly rings here, don't like'em. Toe rings, oh yeah. My wife has 4.
Peace Out~:D

Janna S

Second Unit
Re:

"It has always seemed to me that the more rings a woman wore on her fingers, the more promiscuous she was in her personal life."

"A lot of women, however, have bad-looking feet and shouldn't wear toe-rings . . . or sandals, for that matter."

Would a burqua be more satisfactory?

Anthony_J

Stunt Coordinator
I don't mind toe rings, but they don't really do anything for me. On the other hand, anklets drive me wild.

Well, only the classy ones (very thin rope gold with diamonds, etc. - real jewelry only.)

Especially when worn with heels on a well built gamm...

Gotta go, I'll be back in 3 minutes.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I think toe rings are kinda cute and anklets are too. Nipple rings and belly-button rings are like belly chains ~ dead sexy. It bothers me if a woman wears rings on every finger...makes me think I'm dating Mr-T. :laugh:

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Toe rings, anklets, belly button rings, earrings, discreet tatoos, nose rings, tongue studs, etc... I think they're all cool. :emoji_thumbsup: But, not necessarily all on the same girl. ;)
Although, there is this one chick I know that has them all (except for the nose ring), and damned if I wouldn't throw down with her in a heartbeat if I got half a chance. She's a friend of my sister and a former Frederick's model. Tough as nails.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks