What's new

Guess these speakers. (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Scott
I was at a coworker of my wife's house and he had a heck of a 2 channel setup. It was a house party so I never got a chance to ask him about it but I took a pic. They look like Perlistens as they had that distinct checkerboard speakers but I couldn't find these on Perlisten's website. Anyone know what these are? How about the record player? Looks expensive. If you're really good, maybe you'll recognize the amp too. He's a Dr. soooooo
20230618_000831.jpg
20230618_002015.jpg

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Don't really recognize those speakers. Although they do look a bit like some old Thiels and Avalons, pretty sure they're not Thiels and probably also not Avalons -- there are definitely some other more recent makers/brands putting out similar looking designs though.

RE: the "record player", well, don't call it that if you ever get to ask him about it, haha... It's a "turntable" (kinda like graphic novels are not comic books, but multiply that by 100x, LOL ;)) w/ tonearm (and stylus cartridge), etc... :D:cool: and no, I don't know them nearly well enough to recognize it at all... :lol:

_Man_

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Hard to tell from the photo but they sort of look like an older Magico design, or possibly Usher Audio.

Real Name
Scott
I wish the pic was a little clearer. Lighting was strange because he had recessed LED lighting that was set to actually rotate between different colors. Yeah. He's a bachelor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks