What's new

Greetings from Toronto (1 Viewer)

B....

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Blair
I apologize for the delay in introduction. I'm settling into retirement with a renewed appreciation for quality Blu Ray disc collection. Slowly upgrading my favorites as well as adding what lies in waiting. I wish to thank all of you in advance for insight to be acquired here. I'm hoping to learn not only about new releases but how to maximize playback quality of the developing 4K selections & their peculiarities relative to standard BD. It's an exciting endeavour. Blair. (not Brian or Blain :))
EDIT: Re personal profiles; after entering my top 5's, I'd like to know if I can access those on other's profiles. Perhaps I'm missing something. Thanks.

B....

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Blair
Well Brain, welcome aboard. :D
Thank you John. I'm not sure how my name was entered as Brian but I can't find a way to correct the error. Perhaps it was interpolated from my UN. Can you offer any solution? Looking forward to the road ahead on the forum , (under any suitable allias :)

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thank you John. I'm not sure how my name was entered as Brian but I can't find a way to correct the error. Perhaps it was interpolated from my UN. Can you offer any solution? Looking forward to the road ahead on the forum , (under any suitable allias :)
Welcome aboard!:) I've changed your real name from Brian to Blair! Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks