What's new

Great news from Paramount (1 Viewer)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
Regarding Robinson Crusoe on Mars, I actually watched it the other day and while it's a lot of fun, I would have to say that it hasn't moved any higher on the release schedule, i.e. right now it's not on it
It is my belief that "Robinson Crusoe on Mars" is just as good a Sci-Fi film as "When Worlds Collide" & "The War of the Worlds". Both of those films merited releases from Paramount. Well fans I guess those of you who own the Criterion LD(as I do) should hold on to it tight! It looks to be an extremely long wait if there is any release at all.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Jack I only put it in because it played off the thread title:

Great news from Paramount - Bad news for Paramount

Anyway, not wishing Paramount any hard feelings, Like I said, I hope when I see it I think it's much better than the critics say.

I still hope we get a new release of HfRO, or the entire Jack Ryan series.

Matthew Kiernan

Stunt Coordinator
Here's another question, Martin - When will you be doing your HTF chat? That way we can get all these questions out there at the same time.

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
Nevada Smith does not have 5.1. I've put the chat on hold since we have a new president and I need to discuss with him what our policy will be re chats going forward.

Doug Bull

Advanced Member
Real Name
Doug Bull
Sad news about "Nevada Smith".
Hopes dashed! Hopes raised! Hopes dashed!
Anyhow thanks for your usual (well, mostly) quick response again Martin.
Let's hope that sanity prevails and that the new President allows you to continue your excellent promotional role for Paramount, on this enormously popular HTF.
(In case you can't get back later, any chance in the future for "The Little Prince" and any second thoughts on "Li'l Abner" and "Half a Sixpence"- maybe Paramount could release them, if only to shut a few of us up):)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks