What's new

Gorillaz and SVS (1 Viewer)

Andy Anderson

Second Unit
I'm the proud owner of an S1000/SVS CS-Ultra, and bought the Gorillaz CD yesterday.

Holy crap, y'all--that's some bass. Anyone here able to sample this one on a sub capable of scraping the bottom end? Track 7 has some ridiculously superlow bass in the intro that makes my skin crawl. It's nuts! Anyone waterfall that one? I want to know the frequency on that crazy rumbling!

Andy

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Love that album! That's low, but not the lowest I own - BT's "Dreaming (Science dept's Friends and Familiy Mix)" has some of the lowest stuff I've heard. I use that track as a sub test, since in the middle of the song it is in the low 20s to teens. :D

TheoGB

Screenwriter
I'm pretty sure someone said the original Portishead album has quite a few subsonics on it...

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Yes, the first Portishead album has some good low stuff. So does Everything But the Girl - "Amplified Heart". The Cure - "Mixed Up" has some rediculously low stuff, and the new Nine Inch Nails DVD "All That Could Have Been" has a lot of good lows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks