What's new

Gord, do you know if these titles are being considered? (1 Viewer)

John McM

Second Unit
I am not asking you to divulge sales stats since the companies don't let that stuff out, but do you know if these titles sold well enough for he next season to be greenlighted by Columbia TriStar... are they going to way of Sanford And Son or the way of Larry Sanders' season sets?

Diff'rent Strokes season 1 (I want up to season 6)
Charlie's Angels season 2 (season 3 I want definately, tho I also would like to see the Hack/Roberts seasons)
227 season 1 (would like to have all but the last Jackee-less season)

do you know anything one way or the other? I have a feeling we'll see more Strokes, but not sure about 227 and Charlie.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I haven't heard of any one way or the other for those sets.

Instead of posting a question directed to one member of the forum (me, or someone else) it's probably best to send a private message, or email the person directly.

Gord

Shawn_Sm

Stunt Coordinator
Gord, others would like to know anything you have to say about these titles as well. :)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, but there may be other people that can answer the question as well. Dave and I both know a lot about upcoming TV-DVD releases, but there are many other people "in the know" that visit the boards.

Maybe I'm just freaked out by my name in the subject of a post. haha.

Gord

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Ask a mod to change it, Gord. They generally don't like people being "called out" in subject lines anyway. The thread could stay with a change to "Does anyone know. . . ."

John McM

Second Unit
lol, I'm sorry Gord. I just read your site every day, so I always figure you'd know the info before anyone else does.

Your site is one of the best tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks