What's new

Good place for cheep airfare (1 Viewer)

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Hey, I'm an idiot and decided to fly from Florida to New York to see a band in concert! So, I need to find a cheap airline rate for me and a friend. Anyone got any suggestions?

KDHM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kim Donald Houde-Martens
If you are open by a day or two on when you leave and return try travelocity any date first, this will give you a list by cheepest price, sometimes by leaving a day before or returning a day later or sooner you can save a lot. also try Expedia and Orbitz When you type in New York enter NYC this will give you all three New York airports as a choice, you never know which one will have the best price. Also JetBlue has a $59 fare between New York and Flordia.
kd

Hugh M

Second Unit
well, I haven't traveled by air in several months, but when I did I always used Link Removed ....using this you just make a good offer, give them a credit card, and if they want to sell you tickets for that price they charge your account and tell you what airline and what route you'll be flying.
I've been able to pretty much get this down to a science, and even determine what flights they'll give me. Its risky though to try and bet on which flights you'll get if it matters.
BUT, I've had to get tickets in a hurry in the past. One time I got a cross-country flight for the next day. I saved somwehere around $1300.
The headaches are that you can't REALLY change your itinerary even if you need to. But if you are looking for cheap airfare there is no doubt this takes the cake.
I've gone across-country several times for around $200 round trip each time. With only one stop in between. It could be cheaper nowadays.
the thing to do is to go on the sites previously mentioned and find their lowest fares. Then give priceline a fairly lower offer. The thing is you have to be careful and plan on staying open for future bets. They prohibit some of the ways you can do this. So play smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks