What's new

Good Heavens! ANOTHER release of "Snatch"..?!?! (1 Viewer)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
From DVDtown...

"Columbia / Tristar will release "Snatch: 2-Disc Deluxe Edition" on DVD this January 3rd.

Extras include "2 Discs with CD Premium and Collectible Booklet" and more yet to be revealed."

Good lord, how many releases is this?!?! the 4th? Original 2 disc, single disc, SB...

I already have the original 2 disc and the Korean SB.

Is this just Columbia Milkin' every drop til' DVD is dead....?

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
And since every movie that Guy Ritchie has released since snatch. hasn't done so well, why not?

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
Sounds like a repackaging effort similar to Stand By Me. I'm willing to bet the actual DVD release buried under all that other stuff is the original two-disc release.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
oooooh! Collectible booklet! Lookout!

:)

It's just so random is all. One triple dip I WOULD like is a 2 disc "Bram Stoker's Dracula" with all the extras that were on the Criterion LD.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson

Count me in!

It just seems like Sony doesn't even know what their customers want. Are there that many people out there waiting for a new release of Snatch? It's a good movie, but my guess is that all of it's fans already own at least one version if not both the SE & SB.

Ravi K

Supporting Actor
Yeah, pretty pointless. I can't see my sig right now, but those of you who have seen it before know it is relevant to the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks