What's new

Good 5 or 6 shelve av rack? (1 Viewer)

Richard Mass

Agent
Anyone have a suggestion for a novice about where to buy or what brand to go with as far as a good value 5 or 6 shelve av rack?

Leo_P

Second Unit
I happen to like THIS rack from BDI. If I were in the market for an A/V rack, that's the one I'd get.
Also, look around for stuff from Bell'o, Salamander, Boltz and check to see if Ikea has anything to fit the bill.
Good luck!:emoji_thumbsup:

DaveLenhert

Stunt Coordinator
Leo suggested some of the popular racks.

I for one have a Salamander, they are very nice, but expensive. The reason I like it is that there is stuff that I want to "hide", like 2 amps, VCR, Monster Power Center, etc, so I got one with sides and a door and will shortly add and "open" extension on to it so I can place the stuff I use all of the time, HTPC, CDP, Pre/Pro, Tuner, etc.

The glass racks look VERY nice, but when I was looking at the Bello's I was afraid that I might break the glass trying to install the heavy amps and such.

As for stores, I bought from a local dealer that so if it was dammaged during shipping I wouldn't have to return it to the online store.

-Dave

Kimo Bonnelycke

Stunt Coordinator
Every once in a while you can find some good component shelves at Circuit City. That is where I got mine.

Kimo B.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks