What's new

GOMER PYLE, USMC - The Complete Series (Coming to Blu-Ray on February 13, 2024) (2 Viewers)

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
Desslar, that seem like a good comparison.
All 3 characters are known to vex their Sarge.

1709191423232.png

1709191111037.png

Pismo

Auditioning
Real Name
Tony
I really want to upgrade to blu-ray but not for a hundred bucks. Gonna have to wait for a sale.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I paid the price point because I made the mistake of thinking Paramount had secured the Full episode clearances for Episodes where the last Act is cut. Gomer untrains a dog being one.

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
I paid the price point because I made the mistake of thinking Paramount had secured the Full episode clearances for Episodes where the last Act is cut. Gomer untraiftns a dog being one.
You mean the tag? I remember watching the afternoon reruns on CBS when I was in grade school and probably having seen the original broadcast thinking that it was a different episode because it ended differently. At that age, it never occurred to me that they would actually CUT the episode! The naivete of youth. A few years later Norman Lear had his name removed from All in the Family afternoon reruns on CBS when they edited the episodes. Today, even though the episodes may be edited, the tags are usually left in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks