What's new

Godzilla King of the Monsters 3D (1 Viewer)

disctrip

Supporting Actor
Real Name
hank freitas
Received my copy today from Walmart. Tried to order it from Amazon but they are" Temporarily out of stock." They always seem to be on a 3D Blu-Ray. And I had ordered it back in June. Target also has copies. What's up with Amazon?
81ValBBB7NL._SL1500_.jpg

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Mine is on its way, hopefully for watching over the holiday weekend.

It appears Best Buy is stocking the 3D disc in stores for $29.99, so if anyone is looking for it at an actual store, you may want to check Best Buy. My local store shows 3 copies available.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
A3523836-2E5C-42D8-96FF-05E5EB475A98.jpeg
Picked mine up a BB. Had plenty of copies.

Plus it has a DVD that Target doesn’t to give away.

Last edited:

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Also please note that the digital code included with this release redeems on iTunes and VUDU in HD and NOT 4K.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Received my copy today from Walmart. Tried to order it from Amazon but they are" Temporarily out of stock." They always seem to be on a 3D Blu-Ray. And I had ordered it back in June. Target also has copies. What's up with Amazon?

Assuming that wasn't rhetorical -- it's Warner and specifically Warner Archives so SOP for the last 9-12 months

The only good thing I can say is at least it appears Amazon has given up on their Warner 3D castrated exclusives without the 2D BD at the amazing low price of twice the regular edition

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Those releases were outside of the allowable BD spec. I wonder if someone at the BDA gave them a good rap on the knuckles for that and told them to knock it off.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Those releases were outside of the allowable BD spec. I wonder if someone at the BDA gave them a good rap on the knuckles for that and told them to knock it off.
Either that or they just didn't sell many after customers figured out they could get the full combo pack elsewhere for the same price or less.

disctrip

Supporting Actor
Real Name
hank freitas
Assuming that wasn't rhetorical -- it's Warner and specifically Warner Archives so SOP for the last 9-12 months

The only good thing I can say is at least it appears Amazon has given up on their Warner 3D castrated exclusives without the 2D BD at the amazing low price of twice the regular edition
Amazon is also having a problem with the Warner Archive title "Merrill's Marauders" For a long time it was on hold, now they are saying 1-4 weeks on shipping. Guess I get my Warners titles elsewhere.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
Here in the USA hat, my copy is scheduled for Sept. 3rd. It is interesting how the two Amazons are different. Here I never had a problem with one disc 3D packs, and delivery seems much more reliable.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I didn't order the 3D but I ordered the regular blu it shipped yesterday from Amazon and will be delivered today and no I don't have Prime.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I just watched (and listened to) this movie after upgrading to atmos. The 3D disc does not (of course) have almost, I think it was 7.1 HD. I was happily surprised how much better the movie sounds on my atmos system. Especially base, it really rumbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks