What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Gilligan's Island Series Box set (1 Viewer)

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Just received an email on a box set of this. Its just all 3 seasons in a gift set.

I would upgrade if they made it single disc's and the 3 Gilligan's Islands Rescue movies and also some extras.

But just a 3 season gift set?

Bryan Krantz

Stunt Coordinator
I'm with you on this one. Hardly an upgrade if this is just a "slipcase". I want those (remastered) movies on DVD! And there's a lot of easily available extra content that could be thrown in to sweeten the pot. There was a late night talk show that had the last group appearance of most of the original cast. Why not throw in the episodes of "Roseanne" and "Baywatch" which had Gilligan inspired dream sequences, or even an episode of "Dusty's Trail" or "Far Out Space Nuts"?

Rodrick

Second Unit
WOW. I knew this was gonna happen. This won't be a seller. But if they did come with the supplied extras and the single discs instead of all double sided discs Yeah.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

I saw that and when I read what was going to be entailed in this set, I almost completely lost interest. Would love the re-mastered movies as well.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Exactly - this is for people who have not bought the previously released season sets, and for holiday gift-giving. It's obviously not intended for the people who already own the series on DVD. Personally, if the price is right, I may consider a purchase on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassidylhorne
Recent bookmarks