What's new

'GHOST HUNTERS' Season 2 on Sci-Fi. (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I too thought it looked like a Soldier. In fact it looked to me like he was moving. It looked like he slowly tilted his head down and was pointing to something on the floor.

Either way, it was very creepy.

And I dont understand why the "2" was glowing so hot in infrared. when they went back, it wasn't.

Very wierd. It looked like the "2" was a patch on the soldiers arm.

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
The second half of Season 2 is starting March 29th- 9 more episodes.

I hear they go to an abandoned tuberculosis asylum and the hotel from the Shining.

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
The hotel from the Shining?? really?? Sounds good.

I'm also looking forward to Ghost Hunters return. Those guys at TAPS are pretty funny, I'm glad that they do more myth debunking than anything else.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
So I assume this means the real hotel that Stephen King stayed in back in the 70's that was supposedly haunted and inspired him to write the book. The hotel I believe was the Stanley in Estes Park Colarado. They filmed the mini-series version there. The original Kubrick film was shot on soundstages in England with some of the exteriors being of the Timberline Lodge in Oregon. So people tuning in expecting them to go wandering around a hotel that looks like the one in the Kubrick version are going to be confused and disappointed, I guess.

:) d

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Yeah, I hope people aren't too disappointed to learn that the real hotel looks nothing like Kubrick's version. But i've seen the made for tv remake and remember what it looked like, so that should make it interesting.

I hope the boy's find more this season, I started to get tired last season of them giving up too soon (sometimes it takes more than a single night) and not finding anything. The most compelling thing from last season was the mysterious outline on the locker...and that was at the end of the season.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott

They proved that some employee of the QM tried to trick them. They noticed that the camera was turned tampered with.

I think it was an attempt at getting more publicity for the ship.

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
I know Scott, I was kidding.

This season was a bit lean on evidence.

They have a preview clip of tomorrow's show on the scifi.com site. It's on the right side. Looks like TAPS caught some sort of invisible midget on the thermalcam.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
A request to the mods: maybe you could change the title of this thread to 'GHOST HUNTERS' Season 3 on Sci-Fi?

Just change the #2 and that way we won't need to waste bandwidth on another thread. :emoji_thumbsup:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Mad-creepy opening episode for the season! :eek:

That place was giving me the serious heebie-jeebies! And they actually encountered some phenominon, too, but in that freakin' place, that didn't surprise me.

That one new guy needs to grow some balls, though, he was hanging onto Brian like a 5 year old with his teddy bear, I half expected him to start calling for his mommy at any minute LOL.

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
That was up there with the ghost in the locker. Looks like they caught a half midget or something running across the end of the hall- creeeeepy.

I like the intercuts of Brian apologizing for ditching TAPS for his psycho girlfriend. Haha what a douche.

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
Being a Louisville resident I have been in the Waverly Hills hospital many times as a kid. It's very scary in there. I have seen and heard enough to believe it's genuinely haunted. The current owners offer night time tours and all nighters. We have a night time tour scheduled in 2 weeks and an all nighter reserved at the end of august. I can post pics if you guys are interested.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Most definetly. And if you can do a double post on my board in my link below, most appreciated. I've been looking for someone willing to do something like this for a while...

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I would love to see some pics, Bobby, who knows, you might even capture something in-camera, i've noiced over the years from watching documentaries that the supernatural love photo ops. :emoji_thumbsup:

BridgetJZ

Second Unit

Heh. I know, I love the guy. He makes this show for me, not even kidding. He's such a tool and a delightful addition to an otherwise already quirky team. I dig him.

In either case, yeah, last week's episode was good. That hospital looked HUGE. God, I would have been terrified.

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
Anyone watch Wednesday's episode??

Brian was his usual self, I'm still glad he's back.

Good ep, but I think that I prefer the Sanatorium episode to this one.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I posted this in the other thread, but thought
i'd post it here too. I missed the ghost
Hunter version of the QM investigation, but I did see the most haunted version.

From what I've seen, the Ghost hunter crew didn't get much of anything, even having some of the ships crew mess with their tapes.

But Most haunted seem to get alot of noises and even a few EVP voices. Definetly an interesting contrast...
But they stayed there for 3 weeks, supposedly.

Interesting article.... http://www.queenmary.com/factsandhis...ge=titanicvsqm Queen Mary vrs the Titanic. I wondered how much alike they where, and found this page..

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
The problem is that Most Haunted has now been shown to be a fraud. Purely entertainment. At least Ghost Hunters tries to debunk things with Technology/Tools instead of relying on an actor "being possessed"

Even if Most Haunted is now trying to be honest, they have lost all credibility with me.

My biggest complaint with Ghost Hunters is that they only spend 1 or 2 nights at a place. If they get something interesting, they should go back and do even more investigating. Like the one with the "army soldier" image on the locker. They should have at least another night there. Place some cameras in that room. Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks