What's new

Futurama question (1 Viewer)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Does anyone on the West Coast regularly tape Futurama (or capture it on TiVo)? If so, I, an East Coast person who does so (no DVD-Recorder yet), will need to put anyone who will make a copy of any airing for me that will be interrupted by football on the Fox east feed on alert.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Don't quote me on this, but I believe when it gets preempted on the East Coast, a repeat is eventually shown on the West Coast.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Yes, they show repeats on the West Coast when the NFL is unable to read and understand what 60minutes means

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Okay, thanks for correcting me.

However, a friend of mine with whom I have lost contact was able to tape the third season premiere from KTTV when my affiliate had it "Joined in progress." I guess policy has changed since then.

With Fox having pulled "The Grubbs" before it even aired, why not move Futurama to 9:30 which would have been its slot?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Because Futurama delivers reliable numbers in the worst timeslot on television. No matter how bady viewers are treated by constant pre-emption they still come back

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Wich is why I've stopped watching it on Fox, and will tune in regularly when it airs on Cartoon Network

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks