What's new

FS: XBOX 360 (Premium) Package (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I'm selling my 11 week old (purchased on 1/1/2006) Xbox 360 premium package. I am swamped at work and will be for the forseeable future - and simply do not have the free time to play any more.

It is in overall excellent condition, however the little plastic door that covers the USB connections on the front of the console is loose/broken (it came like this upon purchase) and I never had a chance to exchange it - especially since it isn't really a big deal because it does not effect gameplay in any way whatsoever.

Package Includes:

- XBOX 360 Premium Console (Chrome Finish)
- Hard Drive
- Xbox Live Headset
- Component HD AV Cable
- Limited Edition remote Control
- Ethernet Cable
- (2) Wireless Controllers
- (4) Games: Call of Duty 2, Dead or Alive 4, King Kong, & Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures (regular xbox game)
- Original Sales Receipt & packaging
- Will ship double-boxed (USA Only) via USPS Priority Mail with Insurance

ASKING PRICE: $650.00 SHIPPED!

I'm a MASTER TRADER here on the HTF!

Payment via Paypal or Money order only!

If you have any questions, just let me know...

Thanks

Mike Bunting
[email protected]

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
Of course, that is also attached to the faceplate so anyone can just buy a new face and have ZERO problems with the system.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
I'll spread the word at this weekends Lan party, some will be attending that don't have one yet.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Thanks fellas - and thanks for letting me know that by just buying the $20 faceplate the 360 will be back in fine shape (I was curious about this and had been meaning to take a look at one myself).....

Regards!

Mike
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks