What's new

FS: Star Wars Definitive Collection Box Set (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I have for sale one Star Wars Definitive Collection box set in excellent condition. This is the 9-disc all-CAV box set of the original, unmodified Trilogy and includes the book "George Lucas: The Creative Impulse" and some disc supplements. This is not Dolby Digital (AC-3) but straight PCM. The set is missing the little booklet that lists the chapters, however.
A trade is possible. I prefer other laser discs but dvds are not out of the question; feel free to offer anything, but be aware that I have a very large collection in both LD and DVD and am basically looking for hard-to-come-by titles (because I already have all the easy ones).
The box has no wear; the discs are rot-free.
Because the booklet is missing, I'm only asking $100, well under typical Ebay selling prices, plus shipping. Shipping will be your choice of Priority or Media Mail. Delivery confirmation is required; insurance is your option at $2.00 for up to $100. If you decline insurance, you do so at your risk. Please be aware that this is a very heavy box set. Figure at least 10 lbs. packed. Priority will be very expensive. Media mail will be roughly half as much but takes, normally, 1-2 weeks, although it often is quicker and once in a while, longer.
Payment via PAYPAL is preferred; a money order is acceptable.
E-mail home or work M-F 7am-3pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks