What's new

FS: Sony DAV-C900 DVD Dream Home Theater System (1 Viewer)

BrentJ

Second Unit
I bought this a few months back and I really enjoy it. I'm having to move and I'm not going to be able to use it. If anyones interested I'll let it go for $500. It's excellent condition and I was very pleased with it.

Specs:

The C900 features 450 watts of total system power with Dolby Digital and dts. decoding. Sony's S-Master integrated full digital amplifier, creates high power efficiencies and low heat generation allowing for a slim, compact profile. The DVD/CD/SACD five-disc changer also comes with five advanced slimline satellite speakers and a subwoofer with an 8-inch driver.Besides providing the ultimate DVD viewing experience, the DVD/receiver includes a frequency synthesis tuner. It also plays CDs, CD-R/RWs, and stereo and multi-channel Super Audio CDs (SACDs).The unique design of the front and rear surround speakers allows consumers to enjoy a rich audio experience while watching DVDs or listening to music. The integrated speaker stands position the speaker drivers at optimum height while acting as acoustic chambers to improve mid-bass response.For those times when consumers need to listen on headphones, the C900 has a Headphone Theater mode that takes advantage of the physics of human hearing to simulate the effect of surround sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks