FS: Sony 7700, Pronto TSU 1000, & Denon 3200 together or separate

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Loiterman, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Mike Loiterman

Mike Loiterman Stunt Coordinator

I'm not entirely sure what these pieces are worth, but make me a fair offer and hopefully we can come to a deal.

These are available together or separatley.

Sony DVP 7700 - Absolutley perfect condition. Babied to the extreme and had very little use. There is not a single scratch or mark on this unit. It was removed from its box and put onto a shelf. It was never moved and nothing was placed on top of it. This is not a progressive scan player, but it was and probably still is the very best non-progressive scan player you can buy. I have the orginal box, remote and manual.

Pronto TSU 1000 - Near mint condition. Never dropped and perfect for controlling your entire Home Theater. It comes with, of course, the serial cable to connect to your PC. The software can be downloaded for free.

Denon 3200 - Absolutley mint condition. Heavy use, but still an excellent player for a second system or for a starter receiver. It has DD, Pro-logic and an onboard AC-3 RF. Great for laserdiscs. I think it has around 85 watts by 5.

2. KyleS

KyleS Screenwriter

Mike you have to have a posted price on your parts. I know your not trying to get an auction going here or anything but put something and then OR BY BEST OFFER.

KyleS

3. Mike Loiterman

I'd like to get $275 for the 7700, $150 for the Pronto and around $100 for the Denon. I feel the prices are pretty resonable. The only thing I'm not sure of is the price of the Denon. Oh forgot to mention that buyer will have to pay shipping.

OBO!

4. Roy C.

Roy C. Second Unit

Mike,

YGM.

Roy C.

5. Tim Kilbride

Tim Kilbride Stunt Coordinator

Mike,

YGM

Tim K.

6. Jeff Bamberger

Jeff Bamberger Second Unit

Mike,

YGM.

Jeff

7. Mike Loiterman

All equipment is still available...

8. Tim Kilbride

Tim Kilbride Stunt Coordinator

Mike,
    I would like to purchase the Denon unit...I have sent you two emails. Please respond to [email protected] or [email protected]
    Thanks
    Tim K.

9. Mike Loiterman

Denon and Pronto are SOLD.