What's new

FS: Sony 7700, Pronto TSU 1000, & Denon 3200 together or separate (1 Viewer)

Mike Loiterman

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not entirely sure what these pieces are worth, but make me a fair offer and hopefully we can come to a deal.

These are available together or separatley.

Sony DVP 7700 - Absolutley perfect condition. Babied to the extreme and had very little use. There is not a single scratch or mark on this unit. It was removed from its box and put onto a shelf. It was never moved and nothing was placed on top of it. This is not a progressive scan player, but it was and probably still is the very best non-progressive scan player you can buy. I have the orginal box, remote and manual.

Pronto TSU 1000 - Near mint condition. Never dropped and perfect for controlling your entire Home Theater. It comes with, of course, the serial cable to connect to your PC. The software can be downloaded for free.

Denon 3200 - Absolutley mint condition. Heavy use, but still an excellent player for a second system or for a starter receiver. It has DD, Pro-logic and an onboard AC-3 RF. Great for laserdiscs. I think it has around 85 watts by 5.

KyleS

Screenwriter
Mike you have to have a posted price on your parts. I know your not trying to get an auction going here or anything but put something and then OR BY BEST OFFER.

KyleS

Mike Loiterman

Stunt Coordinator
I'd like to get $275 for the 7700, $150 for the Pronto and around $100 for the Denon. I feel the prices are pretty resonable. The only thing I'm not sure of is the price of the Denon. Oh forgot to mention that buyer will have to pay shipping.

OBO!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks