What's new

FS: Samsung TXM-3281HF 32" HD Direct View - Phoenix (1 Viewer)

TomHansen

Agent
Hi all. I live in Chandler, AZ and would prefer to not have to ship this TV outside of the metro Pheonix Area.

This TV is a 32" Samsung Direct View. 6 Months old, taken excellent care of. Remote and manual included. Bought it thinking I'd be happy with the size, but ended up eventually getting a 53" RPTV... Asking $600 (exactly what refurbished ones are going for on ebay) or best offer.

The picture on this is excellent. I've watched many shows in HD via the Phoenix local stations. Picture is great. This IS a 4x3 TV, but 16X9 Shows show up about 29.6 inches, which was the size of the 30" Samsung Widescreen. That's why I bought this. Two component inputs, one S-Video. I've calibrated Greyscale as well as the front controls (basic ISF calibration on it).

Willing to deliver somewhat close to my house/work aread (Chandler, Tempe, West Mesa&Gilbert Area). We can work something out. PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Tom, I have a friend who just moved to phoenix. I will talk to him tonight and see if he is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks