What's new

FS: Philips Pronto TSU3000 (1 Viewer)

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
What I have here is a new Philips Pronto TSU3000 that I won through a promotion at work. It does not have the box but it includes all paperwork and original accessories. It has never been powered up and still has an untouched virgin screen.

I've bought and sold here before with no problem, you can also check my ebay feedback here.

Asking $200 shipped via priority mail

CLICK FOR LARGER PICTURE

[url=http://members.cox.net/frankcarter/pronto/pronto%20closeup%20(WinCE).jpg] [/url]

Rob Formica

Stunt Coordinator
Hey fabulousfrankie...

Even though they've eaten away at your free time, they are treating you well at work, huh? Is the TSU 3000 B&W or colour? Unfortunately already got myself the TSU2000 and have already overspent my budget on audio equipment recently so a tsu3000 is out of the question. I even passed up on well priced used Crown K2 locally... ;)

later...
Rob

Frank Carter

Screenwriter

Yeah...no more free time, but at now when I answer questions about HT, I get paid for it:). It takes me forever to finish to finish building a sub now.

The remote is the monochrome blue display one, it retails for $400. If you feel my price is not fair please tell me, I will also consider trades of almost any kind.

Rob Formica

Stunt Coordinator
Hope your steering the customers to the "right" type of speakers... ;) BTW What sub are you building now? I remember you had "plans" but i might of missed what they were... ;)

As for the TSU3000, I'm not familiar with the prices (unused/used)... so you'd have to compare with ebay and audiogon. Obviously the used TSU2000 was less expensive but has fewer features as well.

Later...
Rob

Frank Carter

Screenwriter

If we sold Klipsch I'd probably be selling them left and right. I recently demoed the Polk LSi15's and I was very impressed with it's open and natural sound. So much so that I've been considering replacing my Legends. It's quite tempting since Polk is running a 75% off accomadation.

On the sub I've been slowly working on a vented DVC12 w/250W plate amp. I actually just did a lot of work on it today(it's drying tonight) and it will at least be functional tomorrow but I won't have time to play until Wednesday. Now I just need to do a little sanding on the filler, round over all the edges, and apply the PE cherry vinyl veneer. Here's a couple pics taken just a few hours ago:

http://groups.msn.com/homeaudio/shoe...oto&PhotoID=25

http://groups.msn.com/homeaudio/shoe...oto&PhotoID=26

The details are 4.25 cubic feet tuned to 25Hz with two 3" flared ports. I was mainly trying to get maximum output with this one.

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
Price updated to $200 shipped, if you're in the Northern VA area you can save a few bucks more and pick it up.

Phill O

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Frank, the remote looks highly tempting. I just wanted to say, I had a great experience with the sale of that Parasound 855-A a few years ago. The amp still works and sounds great.
I'm thinking about that remote......hmmm.

I didn't get to use it for a year (the stereo) due to my deployment. But I am enjoying it now!

Thanks
Phill

Frank Carter

Screenwriter

Hi Phill,
Good to hear from you. I'm glad you like the Parasound, I use the same amp. I've actually been contemplating getting another to do passive biamping of my system. The problem is my center and surrounds aren't bi-wireable so I was thinking of modifying them.

What branch of the military are you in and where are you deployed?

Regards,

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks